Live Demo with VIPA™ Card to Support Latest Video over IP Standards
Solana Beach, CA, August 23, 2018 – Macnica Technology, a leader in video over IP transport technologies, today announced it is exhibiting at IBC 2018 in Amsterdam on September 14 – 18, showcasing live demos for its ST 2110 and NMOS solutions on its VIPA™ 10G PCI Express card at Booth 2.A18.
Macnica’s IBC2018 ST 2110 video transport demos include:
- VIPA™ PIC Express card in processor mode performing video transport interface function for video processing of ST2110 IP streams
- New – SDI to IP Gateway Module (with an IP core for FPGA) in development to convert SDI media (video, audio, and data) to ST2110 video over IP networks
- Macnica’s full NMOS (Network Media Open Specifications) portfolio
- Node Side: IS-04 Discovery and Registration, IS-05 Device Connection Management
- Switch Side: IS-06 Network Control
Please visit the Macnica booth 2.A18 at IC 2018 in Amsterdam for more details. A meeting room is also available at the meeting suite 15.MS10 and a technical / business meeting with Macnica’s experts can be scheduled by sending an email to [email protected]. Macnica is also showcasing its VIPA™ card and NMOS-based demos at the IP Showcase, located at Room E106/107 at IBC 2018.
Macnica Technology, a division of the $5B Macnica Group, offers products that implement the ST 2110, ST 2022, and Sony IP Live protocols for moving live, high-definition and 4K video over standard IP (Ethernet) networks. Macnica leverages its video and high-speed networking expertise to develop superior products and intellectual property for the broadcast, pro-AV, and high-speed networking industries. Find out more about the new VIPA card and Macnica’s video over IP transport portfolio at https://macnicatech.com.