EASYSS10 EVK – Evaluation/Development Kit
(Model MBG10 EVK)
Everything you need to begin developing products with SMPTE ST 2110 interoperability, in an easy-to-use, fully integrated, rack-mountable package.
Use the EASYSS10 EVK to evaluate how standards-based video and audio will work with your current products, to develop new products, and as a reference to the connections and configurations you will need as you go into production.
Designed for deployment on 10 Gbps networks, the EASYSS10 EVK can simultaneously convert up to three 3G-SDI streams (1080p) or six HD-SDI streams (480p, 720p or 1080i) for transport on Internet Protocol networks using the SIMPTE 2110 suite of standards.
Included in the EVK is the EASYSS10 SoM, a full-stack, small form factor System on Module that will enable you, on an OEM basis, to easily add SDI-to-IP gateway functions to your broadcast and professional AV products, plus the baseboard, power supply, connectors, web GUI and documentation to begin using it right away.
For those who want to develop their own software using the EASYSS10, our Software Development Kit (SDK) is available for license. We also offer an optional FPGA Development Package.
Now, with the EASYSS10 EVK, any manufacturer can jump start the evaluation and development of an IP based system and easily integrate the power of ST 2110 solutions into their products.
EASYSS10 EVK / MBG10 EVK Features
- Full-stack SDI to IP Gateway functions in a compact 19-inch 1RU chassis.
- EASYSS10 SoM (MBG10)
- Reference Baseboard
- Intuitive Web GUI
- SDK for ST 2110, ST 2059 and NMOS available
- Optional FPGA Development Package
- 2 x SFP+ 10G redundant IP network connections
- 6 x SDI input and output ports
- In - 6 x HD-SDI or 3 x 3G-SDI
- Out - 6 x HD-SDI or 3 x 3G-SDI
- Multicast ready with IGMP2/3
- Reference output port for
- Black burst (NTSC/PAL)
- Try-Sync (1080i60/59.94/50)
- HD-SDI (1080i60/59.94/50) - optional
- Multiple control and debug ports
- JTAG for FPGA Config
- RJ45 Control Port
- UART (USB)
- SD Card Slot for quick firmware update
- Baseboard schematics and PCB layout
- Dimensions: 480mm (W) x 270mm (D) x 44mm (H)
(19-inch 1RU size)