Adaptable AV: A Xilinx update on Pro AV, Broadcast & Consumer Webinar
Join Andrew Starks as he presents MPA1000/ME10: A Pro AV Manufacturer’s Launch Pad to AV over IP with IPMX
The Broadcast and Pro AV industries tapped into their creative genius to innovate and create new products and workflows to deal with the pandemic. This generated major advances and product announcements to support remote production, audio/video streaming, KVM and collaboration, all driving acceleration of more efficient workflows, deployment of high-quality and low-latency compression, as well as adoption of IP-based networks.
In parallel, the Consumer market saw a big demand in better quality, more immersive home entertainment and smart-home technologies as consumers chose to divert their spend on out-of-home entertainment to in-home, and focus more on home improvements than travelling.
During this 2-hour event, hear from Xilinx and their ecosystem partners about the latest technology platforms at the heart of all these applications, using IP and solutions that are purpose-built for Broadcast, Pro AV and Consumer markets.
- Market trends
- Xilinx AV connectivity and video processing IP
- H.264/H.265 video codec in Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC
- Machine Learning: AV use cases and proof-of-concept designs
- AV-over-IP standards: IPMX & ST 2110
- JPEG XS: The new lightweight compression standard
- SDR to HDR conversion: Preserving artistic intent